Enzom
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

Re: Version 14.x - Update Information

HI guys, I dont like the new softwer up date , is any way to get back the older version of soundtocuch and/or refuse to get the new?

Enzom
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

The new App is very unconfortable, the color, the letters are uncomfortable to read and complicate to use.the old verison was very simple to use .
DAMS
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 6, 2015

Ritchie53 - I bought my ST 10s a year ago with the same argument - there will be stereo pair option soon 🙂 ... and guess what.... I really have it but from a different maker.... The only reason I am checking the forum is that I have one ST10 still unsold and I am curious how bad is the new software. Otherwise it is not animore issue for me 🙂
ViscountFishpond
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 16, 2016

It's 19:22 on November 30th. There is still no sign of a software update other than an updated logo and splash screen. If it weren't for the comments of others I really wouldn't believe it existed. I note with interest that they are silent on which year's December 1st I might get the update. I suspect it has cost them the sale of another unit as I wasn't prepared to ask Father Christmas until I'd seen the update and he may have made other arrangements. This really is tiresome. Promise a little. Fail to deliver. Every time.
Enzom
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

The new up date apear to be a sonos app. 
felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Ritchie53 -  Go with Sonos, yo wnot get anhing but disappintments form Bose. The sound quality is good, but their soundtouch sofware and the lack on music services is horrible.  I whish I had decided for Sonos when I spended over $1500 in Soundtouch speackers over a year ago.
DaveA
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2015

Well it's Dec 1st and guess what, no update! Download software page still has v13. More frustrating is the lack of a Bose comment to explain. We're being left in the dark as always.
Highlighted
djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

That is unbelievable..... How many people are working at Bose in the software team? Communication between software team and forum moderators is a shame! Why is it so hard to understand that people want to get informed about the damn update. Why are you not even mentioning in the App update description the changelog? Or even furhter a hint, that the update will take some time for all people to be available (although I dont understand that behaviour) --> believe me that will lead to better reviews!
chrishyder
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 25, 2016

Same issues here - no update on Android.
edtims
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 5, 2016

Dear Bose buyers we do not give a shit about you. The november update we give on dec 1? but it is not comming today, we do like you to buy bose shit but then we are giving you the middelfinger.
if to many people are complaining we trow them a bone but we never do what we promis. 
WTF Bose you idiots have me hanging for fucking stereo for over a year. PEOPLE DO NOT BUY BOSE GO FOR SONOS