Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 8, 2016

Re: Version 14.x - Update Information

Hi Brandon,
I tried through SonundTouch C Shortcut and I have the same problem, the SoundTouch 20 does not work,
I attach the error screen
Migrated Image
Please your help me with other solution ?.

Regards,
Edwin

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Instead of "Recents" a "Favorites"  is better.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Not sure if it is just my units but since the update my Amazon Echo Dot can't connect to my Sountouch 10 via bluetooth. When I set the Soundtouch 10 to discoverable the Echo Dot still can't find it.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Hi all,
also deeply disappointed with the new app. Wifi-Connections crashes every few seconds. Literally impossible to listen to radio/music. Irks. I own 7 Soundtouch-Systems from 10 to 30 and cannot believe that the 1700 Euro plus, I have spent for them, are worth nothing. Bose: This is the best way to drive your once good reputation against the wall. 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Hi Everybody
I have just placed an order for the 300 soundbar then came across this website!
I have just contacted Bose cutomer service only to be told they know of no problems with the 300 and Samsung tv's (I have ordered a new tv as well)
They then went on to tell me that the best way to connect my tv would be through the optical link?
I am uncertain at this pont if I should cancel my Bose order and go the Sonos route but after hearing the 300 I was smitten.
Why are Bose denying any knowledge of the issue.
I supose what I am asking is it worth hanging on till the issue is resolved or go a different route.
Thanks
​Andy

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2015

Hi Frumshey,

I have the same problem with Airplay (SoundTouch 30 second generation). Always waiting minutes to start playing... This very annoying bug was never acknowledge by Bose despite huge complaints in this forum. Bose is denying any knowledge of this issue. What a shame...

Frank

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Recents or favourites, it dosnt really matter, but access to previously played material ids essential, why remove the Recents feature?????
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 10, 2016

I've been putting off updating to 14 because initially it wouldnt work with windows 7. Unfortunately while trying to sort a synching problem and hoping the windows 7 bug had been sorted I updated. It still wont work with windows 7, and now I have lost the previous version and can no longer reinstal it. Does any one know how to get 14 to work with windows 7? Or where I could download the previous version of the App?
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 10, 2016

I love my Bose system but I do not like this update. Why use the smallest possible text size?  I have to reach for my glasses everytime I use the app. Please give me back the old version!
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 8, 2015

Nothing wrong with the new Bose software, at the same time when they did this update, someone has broken the internet, all home networks, wifi routers, iTunes libraries and pretty much everything all around the world.