Swift
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Volume issues On SoundTouch app not solved

Hello,
I was reading the closed topic about the volume issues happening when the soundtouch app and Spotify are running at the same time.
I'm wondering why this had been closed as the issue is still accurate.

Thanks
Sven
5 REPLIES 5
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Volume issues On SoundTouch app not solved

Hello Sven,

Thank you for posting. The resolution to this issue was to make sure the Spotify app is not running during the use of the SoundTouch application.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

AnameiaBR
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 2, 2018

Just to clarify, since I happened to have the same problem, the only solution is to shut down Spotify? It appears to me that it is not a solution at all. But if it is the only way to not have the volume functioning well, ok.
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi AnameiaBR,

Correct.  This is something that is being investigated by our software team, but in the meantime we recommend either shutting down the Spotify app or using a different device like Android.

Best,

Brandon

AnameiaBR
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 2, 2018

Brandon_M have you noticed how many issues you are investigating by now? Yet and yet you let down your costumers. It’s a pity, I used to be a solid consumer, not anymore
Swift
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Indeed, as this has been a reported issue for more than a year, I don't think this is being investigated at all. And what about the 'solutions' Bose is giving: close the Spotify app or turn to Android!?
Sonos software is much better designed and most friends turn to those systems...
Also, Bose support is not up to standard. Pity