Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amazon1234
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2017

Wave SoundTouch music system IV - Problem connection Bluetooth

Hi,

I have a hard time connecting my system to my phone (Iphone 7). It used to work before. I did "Forget the Device" and since then, impossible to pair again. The divice does not show up in the list of available bluetooth items even though the Wave system is in pairing mode. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Wave SoundTouch music system IV - Problem connection Bluetooth

Hi Amazon1234,

If you have forgotten the device on the iPhone you would also want to clear the pairing list on the Wave SoundTouch IV.

Here are the instructions on how to clear the pairing list on the Wave SoundTouch IV:

1. In the SoundTouch app, choose the menu icon in the upper left 
  2. Choose "Settings" > "Speaker Settings" and select the desired system from the list of systems on the network 
  3. From the system details screen, choose "Bluetooth" 
  4. Choose "Clear Bluetooth Pairing List" 
  5. A "Pairing List Cleared" message briefly displays at the top of the app to confirm and the connected system emits a tone 

After clearing the pairing list you may need to forget the device on the iPhone once more to allow the Bluetooth connection to successfully initialize.

Let us know how that goes and we can take it from there if needed! Thanks!

Amazon1234
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2017

I still can't pair my devise. After following all instructions and clearing the Bluetooth list, I'm trying to pair again. It's written "ready to pair" but the devise does not appear on my phone. Can you help?
Amazon1234
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2017

Would you be able to help me? It still does not work. Thanks

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Amazon1234,

Sorry to hear that this still isn't working.  Are there a lot of devices in your pairing list on your iPhone?  If you scroll down, the Bose is nowhere to be found?

Do you have another Bluetooth device like a different smartphone or a tablet we could test this with?

Thanks,

Brandon