Wave Soundtouch 15.0.20 Firmware Issues - (identifies as SA-4. Missing Volume Control & Song Name)
08-24-2017 12:27 AM
Message 1 of 6
The issue is after a manual upgrade to the 15.20 version the Wave Musicsystem III with the Soundtouch Pedestal is exhibiting weird behaviors, which are crippling this system:
- When system is discovered in soundtouch app it is discovered as SA-4
- Volume control does not work
- Switching from Spotify or any other soundtouch music source to airplay freezes system
- Switching from Airplay to any soundtouch music source freezes system
- Switching from Soundtouch to any other local source CD/Radio requires a reboot to get system to respond to soundtouch commands
- Song names do not show up on screen - system will only show Boselink on screen when playing via spotify/pandora or airplay.
- When clicking the Soundtouch/AUX button on remote the system will show "Soundtouch" on screen but no soundtouch commands can be sent to the system nor can any song be played in this mode. In order to use soundtouch system needs to be off /standby at which point it will turn on and switch to Boselink mode.
Screen shots attached here from the other thread.