Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BBELECTRIC
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

When will IHeart Radio be available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: When will IHeart Radio be available?

Kidnplay01, 

iHeartRadio is currently available on SoundTouch, but our license with them restricts us to streaming in the USA only. While we would like to provide this service to our AU/NZ SoundTouch customers, iHeartRadio has declined to offer us this license. Customer feedback on this topic is valuable and we will relay it to iHeartRadio.
We apologize for any confusion or frustration around this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Bill,

iHeartRadio, Spotify, and Deezer will all be added in an update scheduled for the coming weeks. The exact release date has not been announced yet, but theyare getting quite close. We are excited to share these services with you in the near future!

Thanks!

kidnplay01
Registered since

Nov 13, 2014

Hi, with the above, is this for all worldwide? as yet again the product is advertised at having the service and it is not until you buy it you find out it is not available. This is why i bought the Series II from trading in my Minx 200. Im speaking on behalf of Australia.
This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Kidnplay01, 

iHeartRadio is currently available on SoundTouch, but our license with them restricts us to streaming in the USA only. While we would like to provide this service to our AU/NZ SoundTouch customers, iHeartRadio has declined to offer us this license. Customer feedback on this topic is valuable and we will relay it to iHeartRadio.
We apologize for any confusion or frustration around this.

View solution in original post

ottovigo
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 14, 2015

What a disaster, one of the main reasons for me to buy Soundtouch was the Iheart radio option 😞 I live in Denmark and I have no problems playing Iheart radio from my PC via WWW and my account at Iheart have no issues signing in from Denmark - How can this be possible if there are legal issues ??
therealmcewan
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2015

I'm in agreement on this.  We clearly saw claims in Australia and New Zealand that iHeart was supported with soundtouch.  We are very dissapointed that your negotiations with iHeart have stalled.  Please dont let this stall.