louisp
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Where does an Update Notification appear?

Where in my SoundTouch App do I look for a Update notification?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

Re: Where does an Update Notification appear?

Author Accepted Answer selected by louisp

I'd like to add that for me there was not really a notification in the form of a popup. At the bottom of the screen there was an idicator that showed me there is omething "to download". After cklicking that icon it will inform you about the process to download. It actually took a while to download. But I dont know if size of the update is just huge or bose server are not as fast as expected, my internet connection is not to blame - thats all I can say 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
heatman5
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Louis,

If an update is available for your SoundTouch device, a notification will appear when you open the SoundTouch app. It will automatically download, install and reboot the SoundTouch device. When all is succsessfuly completed, when you check the app it will state "speaker is ready for use". I hope this helps you.

Highlighted
djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

Author Accepted Answer selected by louisp

I'd like to add that for me there was not really a notification in the form of a popup. At the bottom of the screen there was an idicator that showed me there is omething "to download". After cklicking that icon it will inform you about the process to download. It actually took a while to download. But I dont know if size of the update is just huge or bose server are not as fast as expected, my internet connection is not to blame - thats all I can say 🙂