Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Where is the Update??

We've been told it will be out this week? will it still be released this week? Its gone very quiet out there.

Meanwhile Bluetooth cutouts are getting worse and worse, so much that i don't think i've used any of my soundtouches for over a week. I've paid hundreds of pounds for some Bose doorstops at the moment...

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

Re: Where is the Update??

Hi mattius,

You missunderstood the announcement completeley 🙂

"We will resume the release during the week of July 10th" - and remember Mr. T? America first

So resuming for the US starts maybe tommorow, that is still on time and if again something is not working out - we know the rest 🙂

Cheers,

Central

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

Apparently the Release Notes page got updated with a new timestamp:

https://www.soundtouch.com/KnowledgeCenterView#!/feedtype=SINGLE_ARTICLE_DETAIL&dc=SoundTouch&criter...

Now it's dated to the 13th of July... so i guess i'll be soon. Though i am not sure if i should go for it as many people seemed to have problems with this release before it got "stopped", which happened for a reason and i am not wanting to be yet another beta tester for that release...but well, i guess i already am by purchasing the product xD

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

For me the must funny and at the same time dissapointing thing is that they tried to "sell" it to us as a success if a phased release approach didn't mess up everyones device.....

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

ok so the update has been anounced, but i refer to my original post where is the actual update?? because what you have said you are going to release is not the update we were all promised?

The contents of this update is tiny, yet you have up versioned the number and produced fancy images to anounce it! 

Where are the fixes users actually want? do we have to wait another 3 months for features we were promised?

Your anouncement for Alexa skill is almost comical and goes to show even your so called "Product Line Manager" doesn't have a clue what is going on with his product range!! What was the point in the Q&A session again? because everything we have been told in it has either

a) not been worth the energy to type it

b) been proven to be not true

Bose if you would email me back about that refund you offered me a few months back, i will take it now, my patience has run out. You have promised the world and delivered nothing.

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

As far as i understand the current version does include the ones of the version before 15.10.x + the changes mentioned in the new logs.

And again, Bose is stating that they are updating in batches ,so it might take up to 2weeks to receive it.

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Oh no, i have the 15.0.20 update, but very little has changed, very few of the fixes seem to be applied, very few of the features promised are included, hence where is the actual update?

I know a lot of people have the Soundtouch sound bar systems and have problems with them but you seem to have forgotten about all the problems with the 10,20 and 30. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 21, 2016

I've received the update today. I redid the adaptiq setup again as it said there were some fixes to adaptiq calibration. I think after the adaptiq calibration , i'm getting much more treble than before.
Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

All speakers updated, MacBook & Windows on the new Software, iOS is still missing.

So far, only one thing changed that I noticed.

I can use my iTunes Library again.

That brings me back to 3 services:

- iTunes

- Spotify

- Radio

NAS still useless as search is not possible.

Additional services for Europe - nada

Lets see over the weekend what else might have changed or not ...

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Only thing i have noticed is you get a red band down the bottom of the app showing what is playing.

Its just disconnected from my Echo again (after 2 hours) so its good to know nothing has changed... groann... never mind here's hoping for the MR1_2018 update....