TLC
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 10, 2016

Wifi will not work

Today I tried to use the Bose app on my iPad to play music. The app stated to update so I did. When the app updated so did the Bose command center. Once the update completed, I no longer could connect to the Bose sound touch Bluetooth. When I pressed the Bluetooth button on the remote, Bluetooth would not come on. I pushed, and pushed, held the control button down, but the wifi light would never come on. I unplugged the power and plugged back up. No luck. Very frustrated. It was working before the update. So, I feel the update screwed things up. Help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Wifi will not work

Sorry for the delayed response, TLC. What you describe sounds like it could be attributed to a simple error during the update.
If you haven't already done so since the update, please perform a hard reset to your Bose SoundTouch system by unplugging power for 30 seconds. Once you plug the product back in, check the Wi-Fi LED on the SoundTouch adapter. It should Flash white briefly then eventually turn solid white indicating a Wi-Fi connection to your network. 
If you are still having trouble accessing things, or especially if the LED on that SoundTouch adapter is not lit, let us know. Please include more details on which specific SoundTouch product you own as well
Thank you.