User-0ce4
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 21, 2017

Will I be able to listen to FB video audio while using the Soundtouch App at the same time

Hello

I wanted to know with this new update, will I be able to play FB video/audio (from the Facebook app) while using the SoundTouch App at the same time. I noticed that while I am playing music VIA bluetooth on my soundtouch app and then go to my Facebook and play video, there is no sound. I have to close out of the soundtouch app completely, close out the FB app and then re-open it to hear audio. I have the same issue with my QC 35 headphones as well

4 REPLIES 4
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Will I be able to listen to FB video audio while using the Soundtouch App at the same time

Hi there,

Thanks for the question.  Is this happening on a mobile device or computer?  What device is it?

Thanks,

Brandon

User-0ce4
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 21, 2017

Re: Will I be able to listen to FB video audio while using the Soundtouch App at the same time

It is on my mobile device.
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi again,

What type of mobile device?  iPhone or Android?

Which SoundTouch system do you have?  If you have one with a Bluetooth button, try using that instead of the SoundTouch app.  Does the same issue happen?  If you uninstall the SoundTouch app, does this issue still happen?

Thanks,

Brandon

User-0ce4
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 21, 2017

I have the Soundtouch 30 (III)
I have an iPhone and it happens when I'm using Bluetooth.

I'll be playing music via Bluetooth and then go into my Facebook app and play a video a friend posted on Facebook and there is no audio from the speakers

I was told initially I'd have to close out of all apps then relaunch FB in order to hear audio. That's cumbersome 🙂