Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 28, 2018

Will the bose wave ii 5 cd changer sit/fit under the soundtouch 30 speaker and be useable?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Will the bose wave ii 5 cd changer sit/fit under the soundtouch 30 speaker and be useable?

Hello cloveuk@gmail.com

Thank you for writing in!  

You can certainly use the disc changer if you have a dual stereo female RCA to 1/8" stereo male adapter.  You would just then connect to the AUX port on the SoundTouch 30.  I would not recommend sitting the SoundTouch 30 on the top of the disc changer as it doesn't have the necessary grooves on the bottom to align properly with the disc changer.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 28, 2018

Re: Will the bose wave ii 5 cd changer sit/fit under the soundtouch 30 speaker and be useable?

Thank you for your reply. As i have no space to put a cd player anywhere close to the soundtouch 30 i was looking for something that would stack neatly with it. Can you suggest anything? Thanks.
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi cloveuk@gmail.com

Thanks for reaching back out!

Since we no longer manufacture a multi-disc changer any longer, you would want to search third party such as Sony or Onkyo for a robust multi-disc changer.  The other option you can pursue is possibly a small laptop stand that would create a platform above the disc changer so you can rest the SoundTouch 30 over.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A