djendy
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 30, 2015

Windows 10 App

Dear,
I would like to know when will the SoundTouch app come as a universal app for Windows 10 for Laptop/Tablet/phone? If yes, do you have an idea about the release date?
Thank you!​​
37 REPLIES 37
felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Re: Windows 10 App

+1
Nerpi
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 14, 2015

The first system with an app (Bose, Sonos,...) for WP will get my money^^
JAMESTOWNLEY1
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 6, 2014

Hi
I would also love a windows 10 app one. Suitable for use with touch and one for windows phone. I had hoped for an app for earlier windows phone but understand it is now pointless to support older technology which will be in a decline. Sure noww is the time for Bose to get on the windows 10 wagon? Surely if a third party Agile Tea can make an appointment Bose can too?

A_Bit_Encrypted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Just taken delivery of a Wave Soundtouch MS IV.  Very disappointed that there is no app for my Win 10 Phone and that the only app for my Surface Pro is the PC version which is not touch friendly.  Come on Bose the number of people, especially professionals, now moving to Win 10 phone and/or Surface Pro is increasing because of its integration with the enterprise eco-system.  You surely must be working on an universal app by now....surely.
​benjones, I'll be trying out your offering next......
DjayAre
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

+1 Maybe I should make the app myself? 🙂
Sleepless
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 18, 2015

The decision was made by my wife ! Her new phone with Windows10 mobile but no Soundtouch because of missing suitable Bose app.
gtysoe1960
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 20, 2015

Still no answer from Bose on this question? I have probably the same issue with the Windows10 and not being able to setup the entwork.
MikeJT
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 21, 2015

Ditto all above.
Alois
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 16, 2015

I find it very ignorant of the outside Bose Windows Phone users to make before. Typically, the users who are already considering whether the next music system perhaps should be from another manufacturer are. It would already important to know when the app will be available.