Judders
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 3, 2015

Re: Windows 10 App

I would also like a universal windows 10 app to use on my Laptop, Surface and WP. Microsoft announced in a press release back in October that Windows 10 had been installed on over 110 million devices with over 1.25 billion visits to the Windows Store. To me this seems justification enough for a universal app to be created.. (Figures quoted from windowscentral.com) Also note, Bose that the Sonos app for Windows 10 supports Groove Music and has done since September!!
rudierieck
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2015

Same for me. Very disapointed about the service for wp 10 users. SONOS is delivering a wp 10 app why not Bose? There is no excuse for Bose to not make a wp 10 app. More than enough Windows 10 users , and saying it is a lot of work to make a universal app is just nonsense. Just ask SONOS how they did it,he he ... And if you make a w10 app you can throw away that redicioulis windows non touch app thats on you server now.
rudierieck
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2015

And why not give us a promis you will make one ? If it takes a couple of months to make it than we will wait and have nothing to complain, but no you wont give us anything at all. No date ,no promise you will make one, nothing. And thats what gets me p.. of! You just dont want to commit yourself to prommissing anything to us. Just poit us to 3rd party app...bah.
rudierieck
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2015

http://www.neowin.net/news/its-official-windows-10-is-now-on-over-200-million-devices-including-xbox-ones
​Over 200 million users!! and growing to ONE BILLION users!!! yeah your right Bose ... Thats really not enough users to make an app for...
​yeah you make an app for Apple and Android ,because they have waaaay more users,NOT! Could someone from Bose pleaaaasssee ,sil vous plait,bitte,alstublieft,por favor, give a really,really good excuse for not making an w10 app, or give me back 80% of my money from the more than 3000euro i spended on Bose so i can get me a SONOS system? i really am dissapointed about Bose. Not about the system i bought but about the service..... very sad... But still hoping Bose will show me wrong....
echaize
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2016

+1
​Bose can not ignore these OS (Windows 10 and Windows Mobile 10). Please deliver an app ! Thanks
morfasie
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 8, 2016

+1
pascoa341
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 10, 2016

+1 one, a simple universal app would do.
rrberna
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 15, 2016

Windows 10 App please.
felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Had you try to convert your IOS app to windows?
http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsoft-pushes-forward-project-islandwood-asking-ios-devs-submit-apps
cupra
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2016

+1 for a Windows Phone or Universal App
I moved all my parents, aunts and so on to Windows phone...

Soundtouch is ideal for people who still like to control their devices with buttons on the box. So I think that could be a big plus compared to your competitors...
Have a nice day
cupra