Apr 6, 2016

Re: Windows 10 App

+1
tylerhug
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 6, 2016

wow, I'm new here, but reading this thread sure sends the message that the writing is on the wall for Bose. if they won't pay attention to their users, investors certainly do! When investors see this sort of response to growth opportunities, investors look elsewhere to invest. BOSE - the message is that your lack of performance is NOT just bad for your customers, it's also bad for your company. There is too much competition these days, and resting on your laurels will ensure your competition overtakes you eventually. Please be more pro-active in your software development. 

felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

What is Bose's excuse now?
http://www.windowscentral.com/project-centennial-desktop-uwp-app-converter-now-available-download
jTlmaos
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 9, 2016

felipefaccini
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Agile Tea had release the Pro version for Beta testing, I like the interface more than the native App, but still have some limitations.  Need to integrate the libray and deezer.
http://wp-soundtouch.com/pro-version/
christermad
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 1, 2016

WHY is this so hard for you, Bose???? Microsoft made it pretty much "drop android app here -> click this button -> voilá!"
silkie
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2016

+1 for a Windows 10 Mobile App. I just got a Soundtouch 20, DNLA FLAC playback is just pathetic. Fade in/out between tracks to hide the lack of gapless playback, no Windows 10 Mobile support and a 3rd of my FLAC lib can't playback at all. It's shamfull when a free app on Windows 10 Mobile can achieve all these things and this £300 speaker can't. 😞 I expected a lot better from Bose.
itguy2010
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 24, 2016

What's even more dissapointing is seeing all these posts from customers and not a single response from Bose.