mbviagem
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 4, 2016

Windows Phone APP

I have three SoundTouch 20/30. But I use Windows Phone. When Bose will release an Windows Phone App?
3 REPLIES 3
rudierieck
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2015

Re: Windows Phone APP

hello,
​the answer is......Bose wont answer this question! Simply because they dont want to answer it. A lot of people asked the same question over and over again,and the only thing Bose is doing is pointing to a third party app. Wich most people are very thankfull for,but it doesnt do what the normal app for ios/android does.its just a remote control version fore phone. But its a lot more than Bose is giving us.We are all still hoping but till this day Bose gave us nothing!
greetzzz

Hello MBViagem,
It is the case that we have had other user requests for a Windows Phone application. While we’ve been tracking user feedback in this thread, we do not presently have a timeframe for when such an app may be released.
As rudierieck mentioned above, there is presently a third party app which provides this functionality which can be found here.
I apologize I cannot offer more information at this time, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a reply below. 
Highlighted
Almat
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2015

This is not just about windows phone. Bose needs to produce a universal windows app that is touch friendly so it works on all windows 10 devices! The current app is horrible on touch screen devices. I commend the move to create the Soundtouch ecosystem, but the pace of development is so slow it appears almost non-existant. You also need to include more streaming options such as Soundcloud which I find I am using more and more.