felipefaccini
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Windows Phone app

Beta 3rd party app
Check out "Bose SoundTouch Re..." for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=52822fd0-492b-4645-8262-033ef03ad195
9 REPLIES 9
LumiaKees
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

Re: Windows Phone app

It's only a remote for your phone and I don't need that, I got a real one when I bought the Soundtouch 20. Nevertheless I did give it a try but it even doesn't work on my phone.
Agile_Tea
Registered since

Oct 19, 2015

Hi Felipe,
Thanks for checking out our new beta version of the Windows Phone Remote control for the Bose Sound Touch. We got some feedback about issues for some users when trying to locate the speakers. We're currently publishing an update to the store today so it should be available real soon. If you have any comments, please do let us know 🙂
We've got lots of ideas but need to know what people want - as long as it's possible within the constraints of the system we're keen to look into it.
Kind Regards
Ben
Agile Tea
Agile_Tea
Registered since

Oct 19, 2015

Hi Kees - the app is, as you say, just a remote control for the windows phone. It's only the first beta release but the intention was to be able to controll all your speakers from one device. We'd like to extend it's features as much as we can so please do provide feedback. We're limited in what we can do as streaming services such as Spotify and Deezer do not support connecting to the SoundTouch from a Windows Phone. 
However, we are looking at improving on the beta where we can. Things like album artwork, currentl playing info, volume slider, timers, Wake Up feature etc. But we need you guys to let us know what you want (and we'll let you know if we can!)
Kind regards
Ben
Agile Tea
LumiaKees
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

Hi Ben,
It's a pity streaming devices such as Spotify do not support connecting. But it would be a great improvement when Internetradiostations can be searched and played and when connecting with the private music library on my laptop is possible.
Hope you can realize this!
Thanks.
felipefaccini
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Music library will be great
Hopefully Bose add Groove music support
AgileTea
Registered since

Oct 23, 2015

Kees, Felipe,
We've just published a new version to help with the speaker search. It's added error logging to help us track down any issues encountered whilst searching for speakers and lets you email us those logs.
Kind Regards
Ben
felipefaccini
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Agiletea, the last update to the app was great
Can you add a "Play everywhere" button, so all speaker will play the same thing

AgileTea
Registered since

Oct 23, 2015

Hi Juan,
Many thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear. We are looking at using the SoundTouch Zones in a future version. This would mean pairing speakers into groups and then playing music to all speakers in that group. Or were you looking at some more temporary?
Kind Regards,
Ben
Agile Tea​​​​
felipefaccini
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Yes, Zones will be great