Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 2, 2016

Wink Support

I'm not going to beat the Alexa Skill to death as that has already been done here, and it is unfortunate that it is still delayed and I greatly hope the multiroom support will also feature the ability to play with the Echo and other Alexa devices.

I'm actually equally interested in seeing Wink support from Bose.  I have and tried the SmartThings hub and just don't feel it offers the number of products or features as Wink, actually with the exception of a few Wemo products and the Bose speakers all of my smarthome devices integrate through Wink.  I've tried many other products and services over the past couple years but it is in my opinion the most robust.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Wink Support

Hi mjtyrpak, 

Thank you for the post! As soon as we have an update on Alexa, we will share it. Wink support would also indeed be great! I'll pass this on to the development team for consideration. 

Kind Regards  

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 24, 2016

Hey Brent, add another vote for Wink support, I would love to see it too.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2016

Add another one for me as wee

Larry

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 24, 2016

@Brent_B Just wanted to pass this along, received it in my email today and thought it was timely.

http://blog.wink.com/wink-blog/2017/12/18/wink-now-works-with-sonos?utm_source=Wink+Email+Newsletter...

Yesterday I posted a question about possible open API access, now that we have the Alexa skill.  I would love to get your feedback on that post. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi JereId,

If you would like more info about the SoundTouch API, I recommend you check out our Developer's site.

Thanks,

Brandon