Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 7, 2016

Wired Input Audio Rebroadcast: Soundtouch 130

Hi,

I have Soundtouch 10, Soundtouch 20 and Soundtouch 130 systems. I updated the app and speakers with the latest software update. 

The app is showing an option to switch and rebrodcast AUX source (and the popup message is displayed) for S10 and S20, but it does not show this option for S130. For S130 there is a general message being displayed "speaker is paying audio from another source" which is true, as I have BD and cable sat connected to HDMI inputs and an analogue source connected to AUX input at S130.

Is the the beta software flaw or is there something wrong with the setup of the hardware/software? My software versions are: 16.0.9 for all speakers, 16.140.46 for the application.

Michal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Wired Input Audio Rebroadcast: Soundtouch 130

Author Accepted Answer selected by michalwojcikiewicz

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the post.  The SoundTouch 130 is not compatible with AUX rebroadcast.  If you read here on the AUX rebroadcast announcement:

Products using a Boselink connected SoundTouch adapter or pedestal cannot support local source/Aux rebroadcast due to hardware limitations

• Non-compatible products
    • Lifestyle & CineMate systems using a SoundTouch Wireless adapter Series I and II
    • Wave SoundTouch & Wave SoundTouch IV
    • SoundTouch Stereo JC I/II
    • SoundTouch SA-4

If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Wired Input Audio Rebroadcast: Soundtouch 130

Author Accepted Answer selected by michalwojcikiewicz

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the post.  The SoundTouch 130 is not compatible with AUX rebroadcast.  If you read here on the AUX rebroadcast announcement:

Products using a Boselink connected SoundTouch adapter or pedestal cannot support local source/Aux rebroadcast due to hardware limitations

• Non-compatible products
    • Lifestyle & CineMate systems using a SoundTouch Wireless adapter Series I and II
    • Wave SoundTouch & Wave SoundTouch IV
    • SoundTouch Stereo JC I/II
    • SoundTouch SA-4

If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post