MichaelG
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2017

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Hi,

when will the fix be released to Belgium/Europe? Still having the old release 16.0.9.

tlimburn
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2016

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Yes, please let us know as no updates in the UK yet either......
ggibby
Participant
Registered since

Nov 27, 2017

With this latest update my SA-4 is now working properly,

so probably not going to touch the firmware again.

Now to shop for better speakers, methinks. 😉

With so many examples of corporate support ending and IoT devices being bricked,

I think users' fears of the end of AirPlay are justified,

but everyone should do their research before browbeating the moderators and staff.

Be very glad that Bose is willing to have representatives participating here,

and respect the limits of their knowledge and the realities of any product support system.

*Disclaimer - I am not now nor ever have been employed by Bose or an affiliate*

cdcochran5
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2017

ggiby, 

Please do not tell others what to be glad for, you are welcome to be glad for whatever you peronally decide to be glad for, I will be glad for whatever I personally decide to be glad for.  The only thing I look for from Bose is responsveness and openness, both of which have been very less than desirable here.  I and many others have spent thousands of dollars on Bose products, and as a customer to this vendor, both are reasonable to expect.   

Brian_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

We're glad to hear that the latest update has resolved the issue for many of you. For those of you who haven't received the update yet; the update is being rolled out as a four-phase release. Currently, you can expect to be prompted for the update by December 7th. Further details on this release can be found HERE

Best regards,

Brian

Billy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Just received the V17.X update. Everything is sync again Smiley Happy

Had a few dropouts, but after a reboot it all works fine.

Brian_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Billy,

This is great to hear! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Best regards,

Brian

toman
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2016

Hi everybody,

finally the up-date reached Denmark - thank you - it works again - and I promise: No more up-dating of my Bose equipment 🙂

Best regards

Tom

automated
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2017

Still waiting in Australia.

AndrewWoodward
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2016

I am in AUS and mine updated about 9 am Friday.