Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Same issue here. Good to read that cause has been found. Waiting for the update.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 14, 2015

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

any news brent on when the new fix will be issued please?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi everyone, 

No update on the timetable for the fix just yet. Once I have one, I will share it. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Do you have a target date ? It is very long to fix a known bug...

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the question.  As of now, the engineers have not given us an estimated release date for the Airplay fix.  As soon as we know anything, we will update the Community.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Is there a possibility to downgrade to an earlier working version?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 14, 2015

the long wait is painful guys Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

It is really painful. I totally agree ! It is a little as if Bose is saying "please buy a solution from another vendor"...

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 7, 2016

I too wasted hours and hours on this.

This is te scond time Bose has broken AirPlay in the last 2 years... first they introduced a delay about 12 months ago where it woul dtake 30 seconds to 5 minutes for audio to arrive and now this. 

What happens in their software department? Things work great and then they break it. Bizzare. 

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Bose-in-sync-but-iTunes-via-AirPlay-to-Soundtouch-...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2017

I too have wasted hours b/c, am having this same delay with v.16.150.53, broadcasting by wifi from itunes airplay to soundtouch III. Will appreciate software update from bose.