Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2017

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

@AndrewWoodward wrote:

I am in AUS and mine updated about 9 am Friday.

Was that the iOS app?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2017

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Just got it now!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2017

News from Belgium:

Update installed, all functions working again.

Lessons Learned to Bose: SW development and for sure the related Testing aspects require the necessary cost invest and engineering experts.

These items you don 't outsource to a cheeper offshore company because their manpower cost is less on excel sheet. (btw, I 'm not an Bose employee)

I recognise this malbehavior from my own professional experience: it simply doesn 't work, and at the end, the overall cost impact becomes higher than originally calculated via an outsourcing strategy.

BR

Michael

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2018

After installing the latest version, mine works too.

Thanks.

And also thank this website: https://speakerstandslab.com/

They help me to choose my favorite bose speaker stands.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

I have a problem... my Lifestyle 135 and SoundTouch 10 are out of sync!!!! What can I do.