Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 18, 2017

bose soundlink model 410633 no wifi

Hi, my bose speaker sistem was working, and it has lost the wifi, when i have tryd to re setup the wifi this message apers and i cannot pas this message, please cna u help?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: bose soundlink model 410633 no wifi

Hi adrianvultur, 

Please try to factory default the system by using the following procedure:

1. Disconnect the power supply from the power outlet
  2. If the optional battery pack is connected, remove the battery pack from the back of the unit
  3. Wait 30 seconds
  4. Reconnect the power supply to a working power outlet. The uptone should be heard
  5. Press and hold the Reset button on the bottom panel until the Wi-Fi LED changes from solid amber to off; this will take 10 to 15 second
  6. When the reset is complete, the Wi-Fi indicator should blink amber. If it does not, the reset was not performed successfully. Be sure the SoundLink Air is not selected as the destination speaker in any AirPlay source and try the reset again
  7. If the optional battery pack connected previously, it can now be reattached

If the default doesn't work, please contact us HERE

Thank you 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 22, 2017

Hello Brent

Im srry if my English is not that good, but im having the same issue, and when i do the steps you said, i get the amber light, but it doesnt blink, stay on all the time, even when i pressed the reset button for more than 15 secs. What should i do?? thx a lot for the help.

Marcelo

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 18, 2017

Hi, i have not found the solution yet, i have the same problem, after reset button presed the light dose not blink, i will try to call the support center on phone. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi marceloanez, 

I'm sorry to hear that. Please call your local service center HERE. If the SoundLink Air is not performing the reset, it will need service. 

Thank you