Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 14, 2017

error 1011 on certain radio stations that used to work

Hi. RadioToday 1485 and Tuks FM107.2 used to work on SoundTouch, but now give error 1011. Is the error on their side or vTuner?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: error 1011 on certain radio stations that used to work

Hi gregsfoot,

Thank you for reporting these issues. I have gone ahead and tested both of these station using both Internet Radio (vTuner), and TuneIn. Overall, I did experience very similar issues. Here are my findings:

Radio Today 1485: Johannesburg South Africa

• vTuner SoundTouch app: Error 1011
  • vTuner.com: This page isn’t working infant-int-edge-eu01-sc.antfarm.co.za didn’t send any data.ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
  • TuneIn SoundTouch app: Error 3103
  • TuneIn.com: Plays without issues. 

Tuks FM 107.2: Pretoria South Africa

• vTuner SoundTouch app: Error 1011
  • vTuner.com: .m3u file downloaded. Does not play. 
  • TuneIn SoundTouch app: Not available on TuneIn
  • TuneIn.com: "This station is not currently available on TuneIn"

Since I was unable to play either station directly on vTuner.com, there may currently be an issue with the available streams hosted by vTuner. Only 1 of the 2 stations are currently available to be used on TuneIn. 

I am going to go ahead and escalate these reports to our engineering teams. We sincerely apologize that these radio stations are currently unable to be played on your SoundTouch system. We will work closely with the services that provide your system with access to these radio stations to resolve the issues. We are hopeful that they will be resolved soon, but at this time cannot offer an exact time estimate on when these stations will become available again.

Best regards,

Brian

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

I just tried playing Radio Today on Vtuner and its working fine. Also its working on their website. I just dont get where the moderator get his information. Can you please try playing Radio Today again? No issues on Vtuner part.

I have been using Vtuner application for years and so far the quality of service they offered in terms of internet radio satisfied me. When my favorite radio station does'nt work I just sent a query to their customer support to fix it. It does not took long for them to fix it. In my experience as a Bose user it just took hours, the station was fixed.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 14, 2017

Thanks, Radio Today is now working again, but Tuks FM isnt yet.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hello all,

I am very glad to hear that Radio Today is now up and running in the SoundTouch application and on vTuner.

For the Tuks FM 107.2, it appears that this is still down. I checked on their official website and tried streaming the station directly from there and received a "Service Suspended" error message. I then tried to stream the station using various other online streaming services to double check, and none of them were able to stream the station. This tells us that the station itself is down, and until the station is working on their website, we are unlikely to see the station working within vTuner or other online radio streaming applications. You may have success by contacting Tuks FM 107.2 directly using their Contact Us link.

Thank you

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2017

Studio Brussel, MNM, Radio 2 Limburg, Radio 1 doesnt work error 1011

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 14, 2017

I spoke too soon, Radio Today not working again.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

@gregsfoot,

Radio Today appears to be working for me right now. Could you please re-try the station?

@Kristof88377,

Studio Brussel, MNM, and Radio 2 Limburg all appear to be working at the moment. Can you re-test those stations? For the Radio 1, there are a decent amount of results for this. Could you please note the full station name as it appears in the SoundTouch application?

Thank you

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2017

Hello Michael F

The stations are working again, buth now they are playing for 10 min and they stop for 10-30 seconds and this the whole day. My internet conection works great and the LED on the bose are shining white.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Kristof88377,

Curiously if you load the stations directly from vTuner's Website, does the same issue occur where the stream stops for about 10-30 seconds?

Also, have you tried to load these stations from TuneIn as compared to the Internet Radio section? If so does the same error present itself?

Let us know how that goes and we can take it from there. Thank you.