Strident Supporter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2016

iHeart Radio Canada

iHeart radio is available in Canada for some time. it is available on the Soundtouch app in US. They also announced that it is available on the SONOS app in Canada. When can we expect to see this on Bose Soundtouch App? or are there no plans?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: iHeart Radio Canada

Hi cheplaya,

Thanks for the question.  This is something that the software team is working on getting.  I do not know if/when it will be available, but once it is we will update the Community.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2016

has ther ebeen any update on this? It has been a month

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi cheplaya, 

Unfortunately, there is no update at this time. If we hear of any new information, we will let the community know. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

Hey Bose,

Maybe somebody at Bose Head Office should seriously look at making iHeart Radio accessible to your Canadian customers through the SoundTouch app. We’ve been asking for this for a long time and we’ve been getting the same generic answer from you guys. What gives? Many terrestorial radios in Canada are now on iHeart and it should be a priority for Bose to provide access on the SoundTouch app. You do so for the U.S. app, why not Canada? Are we to believe we are second class citizens? Sure feels like it with Bose. Just sayin... Hope somebody at Bose will take the time to give us a proper explanation.

Thanks for your time.
Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2016

Bose adds one music servoice every two years. What is the update on iHeart radio. I can understand if it wasnt available in Canada and you ar ereluctant to add it, but it is now available. If Amazon music can be expanded, why not iHeart radio? Sonos added it within 6 months. Why does Bose take so long to add a music service? Is it because of the incompetence of the software team? If i told my client, i dont have a timeline on a delivery, the client will fire me. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi cheplaya,

Thanks for the post.  There is no information on iHeartRadio availability for Canada.  If there is any info, we will post an update on the community letting everyone know.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2016

Why is there no information? it has been almost two years since iHeart radio launched in Canada.