Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2017

iPhone X compatibility, Apple Music, Wake Up Alarm Function

It will be really nice to get an update of the app to be fully compatible with iPhone X and use full size of display.

There are some issue at the moment like closing windows are slow for example. Another great thing is that I am an Apple Music user and am expecting of course this compatibility with Bose products.

The last thing but not the least is that wake up with Music is not something nice to have but a must have for high class product like Bose do.

Thank's for considering my request as Sonos product do it and i'm thinking about switching to Sonos if you guys don't plan any update shortly.

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: iPhone X, Apple Music

Hi David,

Thanks for the post, and thank you for the application functionality requests. 

Does the iPhone X display issue still happen with 17.x software that was released today?  If it does, I'll escalate a ticket to the software team to see if we can resolve this.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2017

Hello,

Nope, still no iPhone X compatibility with the lastest version of the app.

Regards. 🙂
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2017

Hi Brandon. The app Bose Soundtouch 15.120.23 for ios haven't been updated for 4 months. Is there another one you refer to?
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 2, 2017

Re: iPhone X compatibility, Apple Music, Wake Up Alarm Function

I’d also like to add that there is an issue with iOS 11.2 that was released yesterday where the speaker tray will shake uncontrollably when you collapse it

https://youtu.be/HPoqLtOa9mw
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2017

Re: iPhone X compatibility, Apple Music, Wake Up Alarm Function

Indeed, noted that bug too.