Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 19, 2016

iTunes library not syncing

Hi

I've been using my Mac, iTunes and the Bose software for ages with no problems...

However now I have an issue

I've started using this new "apple music" where you can download anything you want.

The Mac OS is working great but none of the new songs or albums are getting to the Bose library

Any ideas?
Please help

Thanks

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: iTunes library not syncing

Author Accepted Answer selected by MikeT-62

Hi Mike T-62,

Thank you for your post. Although your iTunes music library can be configured to be used with the SoundTouch app, Apple Music is not currently supported by a SoundTouch music service. You will not be able to stream this music through the SoundTouch app. This service has been requested by many users, and our development teams are well aware. The latest information on this topic can be found HERE

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Best regards,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: iTunes library not syncing

Author Accepted Answer selected by MikeT-62

Hi Mike T-62,

Thank you for your post. Although your iTunes music library can be configured to be used with the SoundTouch app, Apple Music is not currently supported by a SoundTouch music service. You will not be able to stream this music through the SoundTouch app. This service has been requested by many users, and our development teams are well aware. The latest information on this topic can be found HERE

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Best regards,

Brian

View solution in original post