Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2018

internet radio failed

Sinds the begin of december my internetradio of my soundtouch 130 isn't working. On the 8 of december i sent it in at a dealer for reparation. after 2 weeks it back from the reparation at bose with the explenation that everthing was fine and working. at home it was still the same. the dealer came at my home to check my internet and everything was oke.

the dealer again took contact with bose and they said everyting was oke with my soundtouch 130 again. After a discussion between my dealer and a representive of bose, bose says know that it is a know problem in the hole of europa after the last update in december. is that true??? is there someone else with the same problem????

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 8, 2015

Re: internet radio failed

Everyone is having this issue. You are not alone. Just that the amount of time Bose needs to fix it is unresonable or very very long. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2018

Re: internet radio failed

thanks for letting me know that i am realy not the only one. what makes me angry is that it took more than a month for the service center of bose in belgium to know what the problem is. And i ll find that the least thing they could do is to send an email to all there users that they have a measure problem.