Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

new update lost "recents"

Today I received a new update for the SoundTouch app on my computer. I can not find any more "recents". Does anybody know what happened to "recents"?
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Re: new update lost "recents"

Me Too. I used the "recents" function a lot in the old version because six presets dosnt give enough scope for marking all the good stuff. Can we have this important and pretty simple feature back please.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

The first thing I missed was the "recents" ! PLease put it back
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

And I agree. What kind of Product Management is it that instead of improving the product take away functionality and change the look and feel to something that requires more interactionfor the simpliest activities. Like changing presetstation. Play all. Etc
I get the feeling that it's up to individual developers who have nothing to do and makes frequent changes....👿
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 29, 2015

Why even remove "recents" in the first place?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

I still wonder what was wrong with "recents" that they move it?
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 3, 2016

Updated today.  Immediately missed the "recents" feature which was the most efficient way to retrieve hard to find internet radio stations.
I don't care that there is a new interface, nice lipstick. But removing "recents" is disappointing. Soundtouch 10 is now of the gift list.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

I'm posting on behalf of myself and my 75 year old father. We are both particularly upset and frustrated with the new app, it's not user friendly. Especially for my elderly father. I introduced him to the world of Bose last year and he simply loved it. He often relied on the 'recents' list, which is particularly useful for his memory. Dear Bose please bring this back! I also preferred the dark background, it's better on the eyes in dark lighting. Dear Bose I feel this new app has taken a step backwards. I'm struggling to find its strengths in comparison to the old app.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi,

I Read in earlier posts from some moderator that recents feature will come 

back in January. So within this month.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017