Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

pairing with bluetooth adapter

My jupi storm mini bluetooth transmitter and receiver 2- in - 1 adapter will not pair with my Sound Touch 20 series III. The jubi specs are: bluetooth version: 3.0+EDR, frequency range: 2.4GHz, output power category: Class2, bluetooth mode: A2DP/AVRCP. Is it just the wrong adapter or is something else the problem? If wrong adapter, which one's will work? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: pairing with bluetooth adapter

Hi Scottie,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Based on the specifications you've provided, it sounds like this transmitter should certainly work with the SoundTouch 20 III. Curiously, have you tried pairing/connecting any other devices, such as a smartphone or tablet? 

Kind regards,

Brian - Bose Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Hi Brian,

I reset the Soundtouch 20 speakers, uninstalled the aps, then reinstalled the apps. I ran through the setup and paired successfully with my iphone 7 and windows laptop but still can't pair with the jupi storm mini. The mini does work in the receive mode when I connect it to headphones. The only experience I have connecting is by using the Soundtouch App and obviously the mini doesn't have that ability, it's supposed to connect automatically. Is it just incompatible with the Soundtouch 20? Any other suggestions I could try would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Scottie

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Scottie,

Thank you for the reply. What device are your trying to send audio from to the SoundTouch?

Kind Regards,

Joel