Tim H
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2016

presets

I have installed the new app on both my computer and phone.  The app on my phone lists all my existing presets as they were before the upgrade.  On my computer, all the preset buttons are empy.  Why do my presets only show up on one device?  How can I get my computer to show my original resets?

3 REPLIES 3
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: presets

Hi Tim,

Sorry to hear about the issues.

If you go in the SoundTouch App and go to Settings>Account, are both of your SoundTouch apps on the same e-mail address?

Logging out and logging into the app on your computer should cause the presets to show back up.

Let me know if that doesn't work

Regards,

Brandon

Tim H
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2016

Thanks.  I made a typo in my email address when I first set this speaker up.  I corrected the typo along with the update.  I guess I need to change my address back to the one with the typo.  But, I can't remember my old password, nor can I receive a new password by email since it will be sent to an invalid email address.

Anyway the wrong address ended with ".nett", should have ben "net".  I have no way of correcting this now.

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hey Tim,

Yeah it's a bit of a tough choice.  You can either switch to the correct e-mail and redo all of your presets and music services, or just continue to use the incorrect e-mail.  Just note that if you use the incorrect e-mail, you won't receive any e-mails from us regarding new updates or features.

Thanks,

Brandon