Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2017

"Can't Connect Something happened and we Couldn't add the speaker to your SoundTouch account"

I have a 520 and 130 systems.After the last firmware update, I had the 4004 error every time, so I did factory reset!

Now both systems have problems configuring Soundtouch!!

On the soundtouch app (by Win10 and iOS) both are connected, but need to be setting up. When I star to set up, give a speaker name, then: "Can't Connect Something happened and we Couldn't add the speaker to your SoundTouch account. Please try again later."

I tried more than 30 times with both systems, I restart my modem, router, pc, and phone many times and have the same problem!!!

I tried creating a new account with the same results!

What happened??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2017

Re: "Can't Connect Something happened and we Couldn't add the speaker to your SoundTouch accoun

Update: I can add my two systems to my SoundTouch account, but I keep getting the next errors:

4004/0

What a problem without solution!!!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2017

Re: "Can't Connect Something happened and we Couldn't add the speaker to your SoundTouch accoun

Same as me, need a solution.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi yb222,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with connecting your system.  First thing I would like for you to try is to power cycle your wireless router.  Unplug the power for 30 seconds, then attempt to add the speaker again.

Is this the first speaker you're adding to an account, or do you already have one connected?

Thanks,

Brandon