I have a problem with my Bose SoundTouch devices. Could you help me?
I have two SoundTouch devices (s.u.) and I can not use those in multiroom mode. They both work separetely, but I am not able to get sound from the second device using "+" or "PLAY ALL" button in SoundTouch app: if I play music on first device, then I click on "+" or "PLAY ALL" button, I see the second is on, I see the volume line but no sound from the speaker.
I tried four different source (three Internet Radio, Spotify) and I tried control the SoundTouch devices with 2 iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and a Mac OS computer as well.
The SoundTouch devices:
1. SoundTouch 30 II with SW 18.0.11
2. SoundTouch 10 with SW 18.0.11
Other important information:
- WLAN router Asus RT-AC68U
- The devices connected to the same 2,4 GHz WLAN
- The remote apps connected to the 5 GHz WLAN (if I change it, the SoundTouch app do not find the devices)
- I reset the SoundTouch devices and I registered those again and I restarted my iPhone, iPad, Mac and router as well, but the problem is still
Many thanks for your support!