Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Re: remote

Author Accepted Answer selected by liag3620

My reply is directly from your 10's manual:

"Add the speaker to an existing account
If you have already set up SoundTouch® on another speaker, you do not need to
download the SoundTouch® app again. From within the app, select > Settings > Add or Reconnect Speaker. The app guides you through setup. Connect the speaker to a new network
If your network information changes, add your speaker to your new network. You can do this by putting your speaker into setup mode.
1. From within the app, select > Settings > Speaker Settings and select your speaker.
2. Select CONNECT SPEAKER. The app guides you through setup"

NOTE:  If the above does not work I recomment you contact Bose Product Support 1800-379-2073.  Please have all model and serial numbers available for your SoundTouch 10 Speaker, SoundTouch 300 SoundBar and 300 Remote.  Good Luck!  Please reply back as I'm still here to help in anyway possible.

4 REPLIES 4
louisp
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

@liag3620 wrote:

How do I switch between radio and music using the remote

My assumption is that your radio and music are coming from seperate sources.  If that is the case you should change sources on your 300's remote.  Here is a link to the manual for your 300's remote.  Following the instructions should help you setup and select the proper sources for your radio and music (from another source).  If is not the case let me know and I will help you resolve the issues.

https://www.soundtouch.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3300000iQtrw

Good Luck,

Louis

liag3620
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 11, 2017

Thanks Louis.  Does your answer change if I say that I forgot to mention my speaker is a Soundtouch 10?

Gail

Highlighted
louisp
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by liag3620

My reply is directly from your 10's manual:

"Add the speaker to an existing account
If you have already set up SoundTouch® on another speaker, you do not need to
download the SoundTouch® app again. From within the app, select > Settings > Add or Reconnect Speaker. The app guides you through setup. Connect the speaker to a new network
If your network information changes, add your speaker to your new network. You can do this by putting your speaker into setup mode.
1. From within the app, select > Settings > Speaker Settings and select your speaker.
2. Select CONNECT SPEAKER. The app guides you through setup"

NOTE:  If the above does not work I recomment you contact Bose Product Support 1800-379-2073.  Please have all model and serial numbers available for your SoundTouch 10 Speaker, SoundTouch 300 SoundBar and 300 Remote.  Good Luck!  Please reply back as I'm still here to help in anyway possible.

liag3620
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 11, 2017

Thanks again Louis.  Can you fix this one as well please.  My music is from iTunes and I have preset 5 stations with playlists.  The music plays alright for a while and then the auxillary button goes solid amber and the music stops.  I can then select another preset and off it goes again for a while  playing the music until the amber light comes on again.  Weird