Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2016

sa 5

GOOD DAY EVERYONE I CONECT A SA5 WITH 2 SPEAKERS 252 OUTDOORS AND 2 FREESPACE TOO COULD I HAVE TO SPLIT THE VOLUME OR HAVE TO BE THE SAME LEVEL FOR MY 4 SPEAKERS?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: sa 5

Hi scooterpvr,

Thanks for the post!  The two sets of speakers connected to the single SA-5 will both operate at the same volume level.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Is there plans for software update to do this. I have plans to buy this and previous owner hardwired to living room and to screened in porch and would like to be able control volume in these two areas.
-Phil

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Phil,

I don't know of any plans for this function to be added, but if it is it will be noted in release notes in a future update.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 28, 2016

Yes, Please add separate volume control to the SA-5. And some EQ presets (bass boost especially). And analog source auto detect would be very welcome.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi MrFox, 

I would be happy to pass that feedback on to our development team. There should be a bass adjustment in the App for your amp already. This can be found if you go to Menu (in the upper left corner) > Settings > Speaker Settings > [Select your speaker] > Bass Adjustment. 

Thank you!