Highlighted
Man
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 10, 2017

soundtouch 30 aux in delay

is there any solution or device to use to remove the delay in auxillary in, thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Ashton86
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Re: soundtouch 30 aux in delay

fairly outrageous how many posts there are relating to this issue on this board, without a single solution offered.

also having the same issue

BOSE - when will we be able to actually use the aux in?

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi there Man,

Thanks for the question.  At this time, there is no way to remove or change the delay from the AUX input.  If this does change, we will make sure to notify the community.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
jamesclayts
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 24, 2017

I'm so annoyed about this. I understand why there could be a delay using a wireless or bluetooth system, but I purchased a Soundtouch system for my whole house (including 5 separate soundtouch speakers) because I saw that there was an AUX input. How the heck is there a delay through auxiliary? It makes my purchase completely useless for gaming, TV and in particular, my DJ controller. I'll be looking to get a full refund as I feel I have been mis-sold and that the speakers aren't fit for purpose....unless Bose can tell us there will be a fix in the near future????

Highlighted
Strngmusic79
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 11, 2018

Absolutely unacceptable that the Aux input has delay issues. This is 2018 for crying out loud! I will definitely reconsider any future Bose purchases.
Highlighted
bwatkins
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 27, 2018

I too am waiting for a fix on the aux in delay issue.

Highlighted
Strngmusic79
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 11, 2018

I don't think there will be any fixes anytime soon. I'm beginning to think this is something they are doing purposefully to keep people from using their smaller speakers for DJ work. They want people to buy their more expensive L1 series PA systems for that separately. The soundtouch 30 could easily be used for Portable DJ work especially since the speakers can be linked together wirelessly. It would be an incredible system for DJ and solo artists. It really is a shame they are doing this.