Highlighted
Brianj
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2018

soundtouch 30, sirius song titles not refreshing on the 30 or the iphone

I have had sirius in my vehicles for years, recently signed on for internet access. Opened the account within the newly downloaded ST app on my Iphone 7 and connected to sirius. The channels work fine however every one of them does not diplay the correct song playing either on the Iphone or the ST30. when I access the siruius channel views to pick a song they are correctly displayed in that view but when I access the channele the channel screen shows another song, not the correct/current one. I have diconnected, I have signed out, I have reloaded ap, I have reconnected to server, I have done everything I can think of and this annoying problem continues. The ST 30 is not picking up the refreshed song info from Sirius, at least thats what it looks like to me. Bose.. what is your fix please?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: soundtouch 30, sirius song titles not refreshing on the 30 or the iphone

Hi bmjoly@shaw.cac

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

• Do you happen to notice if this happens on a different source by chance?
  • When this issue is occurring, do you happen to know if what's being displayed is the previously played song or completely random?
  • Has a router reboot been tried?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Brianj
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2018

Thanks for the help. I believe its a previously played song but not entriely sure. I have no other service that shows artist and song so nothing to compare to. Thirdly I did a reboot of the shaw advanced wifi modem and no change. I do not have a router. I have the best modem available on the market in my area, 300 mbps and the ST30 is within 20' of it. 

In the sirius gendre or favorites screen in your app you can see the current correct song thats being boadcatsed by sirius but when you access a channel it shows an in correct different song and artist on that channel page, that same incorrect song and artist are displayed on the ST30. This is why I belive its a problem with the app but I have reloaded the app, signed ou and in, removed sirius and reinstalled, all in different sequences.

Hi bmjoly@shaw.ca,

I was able to test this as well on my systems at home. I can confirm that the same issue is happening as well. I'm going to pass this development to investigate.

If there is any additional information needed, I will reach out to you.

Regards,

Joel 

Brianj
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2018

Ahh wonderful, its nice to know your not alone:)

I look forward to your findings and thank you for your time and effort to investigate.