Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 14, 2017

Re: soundtouch 300 sound bar sync light amber

I concur that the only current way to resolve the issue is to hardwire the sub woofer to the sound bar. Bose have failed customers big time on the wireless front!!
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 11, 2017

I tried hardwiring the connection between the soundtouch and subwoofer, that did not help.

What I mentioned in my previous post was that I hardwired the network connection (router > soundtouch) so I am not sure if its searching for a wireless network to connect or other bose components to connect. Hopefully this will give Bose developers some insight on the issue.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 19, 2016

Hello htam, that’s odd.

The connectivity amber light deals with wireless connection issue between the sound bar and subwoofer or VI rear speakers, but not with network connection problems

I’m talking about the light on the right : are we really talking about the same ?

Like Sevmeister, I had to wire connect my AM300 subwoofer to have this light cleared

During 10 months I was told this issue should be resolved by a firmware update, but this was wrong

Finally, I had the whole set (ST300 + AM300) exchanged (within warranty)

The new equipment works fine : no more amber light, and other troubles on AM300 reported in my previous messages also cleared (back light on my new AM300 now turns orange when system is off, and blinks white during firmware update).

In my case, there was a real problem on my original AM300.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 14, 2017

Hi Ouhlala, that's great to hear your issues are resolved with new equipment! I need to to get my accoustimass exchanged for a new one then !!
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2017

Acuotimass 300 and virtually invisible speakers are connected but sync light stays white for few second after connectivity and then it goes off. Still both are working normally. Is this is a normal phenomenon. Please advice.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 21, 2017

Yes this is normal.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2017

hey was up ! same happend to me? whats goin on? so much money for this? amber light on? im not use to seeing that light on the bar what should we do , could that mess it up?
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 29, 2016

That amber light been coming on since last October. Lol
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi elreyekeviin, 

Which version of software do you have on your soundbar? If you are unsure, HERE is how to check. Do you have the Acoustimass 300, Virtually Invisible 300 speakers, or both? Can you try to unplug your soundbar, AM300, and VI300s for 30 seconds then re-test? Are all of the devices working normally? Please let us know. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 3, 2017

Yes, yes.. we have the latest firmware update, the newest offered.

And we have the

Soundbar 300

the BASS module

and the 2 wireless speakers.

I have since discovered all I need to do is go into my Samsung HDTV settings and do a DEVICE SEARCH. After the ANYNET discovers the 

Directv Genie

the Samsung Blu Ray and the

BOSE. 300 soundbar again ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

volume Icon returns, but so far I have to do this device search ONLY when I switch to and from the

BLU RAY PLAYER. This operation I do ,

the REFRESHING OF THE ANYNET,

also enables me to use all the other remotes to work the volume on the soundbar!