simonzouein
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 23, 2019

soundtouch portable II not starting after update

i have updated my soundtouch portable II from usb, i have downloaded the file as requested, it installed and showed that the speaker is rebooting, then it stayed like that for over 2 hours and still it did not boot, and now i have no cotroll over it i just don't know what to do but wait....

Any sugesstions, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: soundtouch portable II not starting after update

Hello simonzouein,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to see your SoundTouch Portable II is no longer starting after a recent update, but we'd be happy to help.

Can you try performing a factory default of your speaker? Instructions can be found HERE

Let us know if this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

simonzouein
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 23, 2019

Dear Joel,

Thank you for trying to help, but this did not work, as my speaker has no software now, it was updating, it downloaded successfully, then installed successfully, when it was restarting, it got stuck on the white bar that appears on the screen that shows the restart process, the white bar freezes before it ends and stays that way and the speaker is unresponsive you cannot restart it or press any button you have mentioned, it is stuck on that state.

Thank you. 

Hi Simonzouein! 

Thank you for your reply!

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your SoundTouch Portable.

The only other thing I can recommend is an AUX reset. To do this press and hold the AUX button for 20-30 seconds. The bar should restart. 

If your still having some issues, I would recommend contacting our Technical Support Team where one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you. The contact details can be found here.

I hope this helps! 

Jessie - Community Support