Highlighted
jbyoung
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

streamguys

I want play the stream from https://wwfm.streamguys1.com/live-mp3 on my SoundTouch 20 speakers and save it as a preset. WWFM has other streams but they constantly rebuffer.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: streamguys

Hi jbyoung,

Thanks for the post.  Do you know if this stream is available on TuneIn?  If you go into the TuneIn source in the SoundTouch app and search for the station, is a good stream available?  At this time we are not able to add external links or streams into the SoundTouch app to use as presets.

Best,

Brandon

jbyoung
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Thanks Brandon

I found the Tunein stream. Buffers a lot. I am not sure what the problem is. It may that this station just cannot handle much traffic. I understand about not being able to add external links. If it were ever possible for individual users to do that it might appeal to some users.

Brad

Hi again Brad,

Thanks for the response.  I've found the station on TuneIn as well and tested it out, and I have the same issue.  I think you're right in that it's a bandwidth problem.  You could also try contacting the station owners to see if they are aware of the issues?

As well, I'll send your recommendation for adding external links up to the software team to see if it is something they can add to the application.

Best Regards,

Brandon