Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2017

use soundtouch 300 app

I'am using the soundtouch 300 app .

My bass module is not been recognized in this app. so it is not possible to switch off this bass module.

what is the problem?  I have already installed the app again on my phone.  I  'am using a samsung 7 edge.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: use soundtouch 300 app

Hello Hubuul,

You should certainly be able to turn off the AM300 via the SoundTouch application.

In order to do this, open the SoundTouch application, then go to Settings>Speaker Settings>ST300>Advanced Setup>Speaker Selection. On this screen you should see a toggle button for the AM300 and VI300's if you have these connected to the system.

If you do not see this option, try to play content on the SoundTouch 300, then navigate back to the speaker selection setting in the application.

Let us know if this helps at all and if not we can take it from there! Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

I am also having the same problem. I can control the Soundbar volume via the app. but the Accumass isn’t showing up. When I go to speaker settings it just wants me to connect to the internet. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Barnowl,

Curiously is your network connected to the internet? Also, have you updated to the latest version of the application and system firmware (16.x) that was released today?

Thank you,

-Michael

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2017

untill now it is not working. the app cannot find the bassmodule.

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

Curiously , can you try to power cycle the Sub and take your remote and re-pair it while pressing the Soundtouch button, release it and hold "7" until you hear the audio notification for it to be paired.

Did you try to uninstall the App, or even just clear the app cache on Android if the above steps did not help?!