Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 3, 2017

why do I keephaving to reconnect my speakers

I am fed up my soundtouch 10 speakers keep losing the wifi connection

and stereo pairing is unreliable.

I have had enough and will be returning the speakers and buying another make.

when they work they are fine just a shame about the network connections

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: why do I keephaving to reconnect my speakers

Hi maljudy17,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your SoundTouch 10 speakers.  Do you still have the speakers?  We can certainly attempt some troubleshooting and resolve this issue for you.

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 3, 2017

no i have bought new speakers from sonus

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

I have the BOSE SoundTouch 520 home theater system.  It's been about a year and EVERY time I turn it on i have to reconnect the speakers.  It used to take a long time to get it to connect now it is faster.  However, I am getting tired of reconnecting every single time.  Before you blame my wifi, like they do when I call the support line it (wifi) works great for everything else throughout my house.  Plus, in the past year i switched providers and still have issues with Bose.

I used to have respect for Bose but I am seriously getting ready to throw the whole thing in the garbage. By the other posts, I am not alone.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi kevnandy,

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you've had with your SoundTouch system.  At this point, I recommend that you contact the support line again to set up a replacement for your SoundTouch adapter.  If you've contacted tech support, you've gone through all of the applicable troubleshooting, and I'm surprised they didn't replace it for you at that point.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

Thanks Brandon.  I called and my new adapter is on its way.  I'll let you know how it works.

Andrea