pjfresh
Registered since

Oct 16, 2014

windows phone/tablet

Is there a soundtouch app for windows phones? If not, when will there be one?
10 REPLIES 10
Mike_Hyman
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 6, 2014

Re: windows phone/tablet

Hi pjfresh,
There is not currently a SoundTouch app for Windows phones, but a Windows tablet like the Surface RT that runs Windows 8 can use the app for PC.  There are not currently any plans to develop an app for Windows phones, but I have added this post to the Feature Requests category.
JAMESTOWNLEY1
Registered since

Nov 6, 2014

I have just recently got the Lifestyle 535 with SoundTouch, loving the app on my laptop but an app for windows phone would be great.
logic78
Registered since

Nov 24, 2014

Agree...I can setup my SoundTouch 20 only from PC right now since I'm using a Lumia windows phone. The SoundTouch app for windows phone would he highly appreciated!!!!!!
tcreager
Registered since

Nov 29, 2014

I was told by the customer representative that if I bought the Sound Touch system that I would not have any trouble connecting to my Windows Phone.  Surprisingly when I got home the app was not available for my windows phone.  Very dissappointed!!!!  Please make an app for the windows 8 lumina phone???

Jason_G
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

We've definitely received a number of requests for a Windows phone app over the past year.  Thanks for the feedback and we'll be sure it gets to the appropriate product teams.  
Boseforever
Registered since

Dec 20, 2014

My family has nothing but Windows Phones which are the best.  Looking forward to an App soon

Jason_Fortun
Registered since

Dec 27, 2014

I also would like to request a Windows Phont / Windows tablet application.
LumiaKees
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

Jason says: (nov. 2014)
We've definitely received a number of requests for a Windows phone app over the past year.  Thanks for the feedback and we'll be sure it gets to the appropriate product teams.
My question:
Did the appropriate product teams do something with these requests!? Did anything happen in the last 2 years?
Gerd Bussmann
Participant
Registered since

Oct 7, 2015

I've spoken with the support today. They knew nothing about a WP App. It's realy pur.