Princeau99
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

work with new iwatch

Does the soundtouch app work with the new IOS/Iwatch?

Just got Iwatch and the opening screen wants to add a speaker and will not go ahead.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: work with new iwatch

Author Accepted Answer selected by Princeau99

Hi Princeau99, 

Thanks for the question. Are you referring to the series III watch? I'm running 4.0 on a series II and haven't seen any issues myself. Typically the app on the watch will act as a controller to operate the last selected system from the SoundTouch app running on the watch's paired phone. If this isn't what you're seeing I'd recommend rebooting your phone and the watch. If this doesn't fix it, please also try to delete and re-install the SoundTouch app on your phone and re-test. Let me know if this doesn't resolve it. 

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Princeau99

Hi Princeau99, 

Thanks for the question. Are you referring to the series III watch? I'm running 4.0 on a series II and haven't seen any issues myself. Typically the app on the watch will act as a controller to operate the last selected system from the SoundTouch app running on the watch's paired phone. If this isn't what you're seeing I'd recommend rebooting your phone and the watch. If this doesn't fix it, please also try to delete and re-install the SoundTouch app on your phone and re-test. Let me know if this doesn't resolve it. 

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Princeau99
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

Thanks for the info. My mistake was thinking the iwatch was a stand alone app, not a 'widget" to control the iphone app.