01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Friendly Fanatic

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

I’m in New Zealand and the stations I listened to are not on tunein. 

So my SoundTouch devices are redundant as I purchased them to listen to internet radio. 

Due to the discontinued SoundTouch support by Bose, and internet radio no longer working, I wonder if the consumer guarantee act covers me for products with the life expectancy of goods purchased with the purpose that is no longer available to the consumer.  Long winded way of saying can I reject the goods as they are not fit for purpose I purchased them for. 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

@markathome wrote:

So my SoundTouch devices are redundant as I purchased them to listen to internet radio. 

Due to the discontinued SoundTouch support by Bose, and internet radio no longer working, I wonder if the consumer guarantee act covers me for products with the life expectancy of goods purchased with the purpose that is no longer available to the consumer.  Long winded way of saying can I reject the goods as they are not fit for purpose I purchased them for. 

Good to know that in NZ we have that option, I wonder if the same applies to the reduced DLNA compatability with subsequent downgrades....

Friendly Fanatic

@paudux wrote:

@markathome wrote:

Good to know that in NZ we have that option, I wonder if the same applies to the reduced DLNA compatability with subsequent downgrades....

I’ve emailed Bose NZ and put it to them I want to reject their products. I’m skeptical they’ll want to help and that the CGA might actually work. 

Friendly Fanatic

Thank you I really appreciate this.

Regards

Julie

Audible Advocate

lost all my stations from Hangzhou china.  now the 4 that are listed in Tunein give me a 3103 error when i try to play them.  not very impressed with the change.  I regret buying my 2nd soundtouch 20 now.

Audible Advocate

Can not find VOA live,VOA Chinese,VOA Learning English, BBC 5 Live, BBC Asia , RFI Chinese, DW-World Tunein !!!

Only one of my six Preset internet radio station avaliable now ! ALL Others  were GONE !!!

Could u PLEASE let me add internet radio stream URL myself ? and I can save them to my preset buttons !!!

OR , Add vtune Back PS !!!

Audible Advocate

don't understand how add an update that will not support the CBS radio stations, i got the sound wave so i could stream WFAN new york sports and now it is longer availlable!

Audible Advocate

thanks i used to listen to WFAN this really sucks !!

Strident Supporter

In germany some resellers now refund some recent buyers and you can buy an other  like sonos0FC97DE9-5B6D-4535-BB29-0F908791421B.png

Strident Supporter

La Première - first French talking Belgium national radio - which was working fine... Does not work anymore. It is still available but it is not link to the correct stream. Instead it is pointing to Musique 3, which is a classical music station. La Première is nowhere to be found anymore.

This is not Bose fault, but a good example of how reliable TuneIn is.

I'm fed up of this sh!t. Tomorrow is Black Friday... Sonos here I come !