01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Earth calling Bose, is there an update to this issue.....

Animated Arbiter

Bose really blew it on this issue. 

Audible Advocate

I cannot believe Bose are being so ignorant and not responding. I’ve phoned them and was basically told “tough” and there’s no email to send complaints to.
I’m going to start leaving reviews against the SoundTouch products on the Bose site, Amazon etc telling people to steer clear of these products.
Friendly Fanatic

I have post a review on amazon.fr, on bose.be and on vandenborre.be. I have also send an email to vandenborre for a full refund of this products and I have send another email to "on n'est pas des pigeons"
Audible Advocate

I am not a fan after this update nor TurnIn. I can’t find any of my stations after the update. I am so sad that they are not available it’s the only reason we went with the Bose system. Looking for both KROQ stations based in LA 106.7 is the main one. Also. Mix 94.1 Las Vegas station too. Truly hope you can bring these back and quickly!
Friendly Fanatic

People from bose.

Hopefully the message is getting through. This problem is not going to go away. People are not going to stand for paying premium prices for premium products which you downgrade without telling anyone.

Your dissatisfied customers will not get used to this. We are not going away. You need to fix this guys.
Audible Advocate

Hello,

Right after this ridiculous update, which forces me to use TuneIn (WHY?!), my SoundTouch 20 started playing advertisements.

And NO, they are NOT from the station itself, as I get a commercial for the PlayStation 4 EVERY 15 MINUTES, no matter what's playing at the moment.

It just cuts off the news, the song that's playing or the commercials of the station itself, plays the stupid ad and continues with the actual station.

It also plays an ad every time I change the station.

Where do these ads come from, how can I stop them and who else has the same problems?

Audible Advocate

I wonder if Amar Bose is turning in his grave with Bose's silence.

Amar was an innovator and here we have Bose today as a cripple with ears that are deaf.

The CEO of Bose should step down by a vote of no confidence, they're fortunate theyre not publicly listed otherwise there'd be a lynch mob after the CEO and share prices would no doubt be negatively affected.

Given they're not publicly listed all everyone can do is post negative reviews and comments everywhere to make new potential customers aware to look elsewhere until the correction/update is actually implemented and DON'T stop posting until then or before.

If you are going to post negative commenst/reviews please remember to post in your post an alternative product so the potential buyer has somehwere else to go immediately to ensure Boes miss the sale.

If Bose do the corrections I will remove/delete my posts but not before.

Animated Arbiter

I've complained on the website and have no reply. Bose should start a refund policy and refund our money for the products we bought. 

Friendly Fanatic

I have but one thing to say...

TuneOut!