Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 17, 2016

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Black Friday indeed.

RIP Bose Soundtouch 11/19/18. We hardly knew ya. 

I'm sure TuneIn will SOON be offering a Special Deal! to Soundtouch owners so they can access their favorite content in high definition for only $5 euro a month. 

Any budding intellectual property rights students of Lawrence Lessig out there -- here's your tort. This was a crime. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 22, 2018

Please add in New Zealand - News Talk ZB Invercargill and Auckland to the Tune In radio listings.

Very disappointed with this change that has happened.

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 1, 2017

Just going by the amount of replies. I think Bose that your commitment to quality is being done a disservice to go down this path. Very poor indeed. Regardless of the poor way this was communicated or not. The reasoning to commit to TuneIn as the provider of the Internet Radio is a poor one . So yes loss of points to you Bose. You are slipping. If there is some long term gain or something coming in the pipeline then let your fans know.

I am just guessing but why not look at accessing internet radio that only streams lossless. 

You can do better than this..

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jul 11, 2017

May suggest that Bose adopts this as it's new logo

Bose-TunedOut.png

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

1000melodien.de       The URL :  http://1000melodien.stream.laut.fm/1000melodien  Had it on my Soundtouch now Tune-In says it's not available in US even though I can receive it on my tablet, my PC, and an Ocean internet radio. Tune-in seems unwilling to add it so I guess my only option to listen to what I want through my Bose system is to add an adapter to make it into a very overpriced Bluetooth speaker. Maybe you coulld consider the mediaU app that is on my internet radio. They respond to e-mails promptly and will add stations their users request. Tune-In is not acceptable!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Today the problem was discussed on the national Belgian radio VRT in the program "The Inspector"
Hopefully there will soon be a solution because this isn't a good advertisement for Bose!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 30, 2015

Can only agree...  Can I imagine Bose avertising their SoundTouch with a statement "does not work for RTBF stations"...  Just not credible...

😞

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Radio Opole 2 DAP+ /Poland. The Rdio is not on tunein

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

@popzon wrote:

We can't use Tunein in china because the goverment blocked it for years !!!!!!!

In a random Bose meeting room:

Bose Man In Charge of Smart Change (formerly working for Nike): Just keep TuneIn, it is fast, complete, reliable and cheaper. Remove the other one.

Some Random Guy: Boss, if we do this, our products will  be useless to 25% of World Population

BMICoSC: Just do it!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 30, 2014

Tunein does not provid access to Polsi Radio Chopin from Atlanta Ga.  Please do what you can to give us access to this station.  thank you.  Mary