Dec 30, 2014

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Spelling correction:  Polski (Polish)

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Complete downgrade of what was a great product.  

Please either return the functionality we had or add URL add ability.

in the meantime could you please add all the NZME stations for NEW ZEALAND.  My wife is angry and I am the poor husband who suggested 2 Bose Soundtouch as a great idea for our house music system.  A decision I am now regretting and she has no w put the purchase of my revolve plus on hold. So your decision to put in this inferior product is already affecting your new sales...proof!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 4, 2017

Please re-instate my favorite internet radio statio; BLUES RADIO - ATHENS

It's still on the web but it seems to have disappeared your latest update.

http://streema.com/radios/play/103161

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 12, 2017

Helllo, starting a thread with some not relevant notes that Bose is here to give us quality, and if anything is amiss we can post in this thread, so they can help us. What? Really?

18 pages of conments and NO reaction from Bose. I have had more responsive communications with my garbage bin. Tjanks but no thanks!
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

It's amazing, isn't it? They tell us to come to this thread to post our concerns and follow updates, then they proceed to completely ignore us and give us no updates whatsoever. You couldn't make it up.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Unable to get wiccaradio.net after the change to tunein. Bose, can you request they add it please? Tunein has been contacted by the station manager, and they said no! Listening in Canada.  Not happy with the changes

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Oct 5, 2014

I must say a few years ago i started listening to internet radio and I was able to get rid of my tuners. I even bought a lifestle 650 system without a built in radio tuner as it had internet radio and I could listen to locall stations that way. It was nice even if you and Apple where fighting. 

Well Bose you suck with this downgrade. Now I had to go get a radio tuner to put on to my system just so I could listen to my favorite local station. Thanks Bose for not thinking before you did this. Look at all the complaints. How do you think this is going to help your business? 

I doubt you will listen to your customers here and switch back to internet radio. Bose seems to show a history lately of not caring about what the customers want. 

With this and no apple services i just want to say I will not be buying any more bose junk.

Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Hi there,
I am from NZ.
One of my pre sets were coast fm, with the update, it seems to have been replaced with another coast radio which is a different station. My original coast station is not available on Tunein. It might be the best service with thousands of stations, but if it does not have what I need, it is not useful to me. I am growing more and more annoyed with Bose trying to restrict what i chose to listen, first by the iheart radio and now this. It seems disappointing to pay so much for a product and have to stream content from your phone. Expect better.

Thanks
Abhishek
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

I agree to bring back vTuner since it seems TuneIn can’t or won’t add Radio.com stations. Very disappointed. I hope Bose is reading these posts though I don’t have confidence in that at the moment. I’m not looking for a place to complain, I want action on Bose’s part. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Also not happy here in the US. Favorite stations are no longer available.