01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Friendly Fanatic

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

This is exactly my problem, no Radio.com stations. I want those back. WBBM and WXRT in Chicago and WOMC in Detroit.  I’m in Atlanta. 

Friendly Fanatic

TuneIn is not all that nice in the US either. Functions okay but favorite stations are no longer available.

Friendly Fanatic

I also used to listen to WXRT on my Bose Wave radio and have found that all my favorites from Radio.com are not available anymore. TuneIn Support says it’s because of broadcasters request so I guess that means TuneIn won’t pay for Radio.com access. Very disappointed with Bose.

Friendly Fanatic

Jason, I appreciate the spot you’re in, but I must request that you escalate this TuneIn fiasco to your senior management. Once this mess hits the media things will not be pretty for Bose. I also saw mention of class action lawsuit which with how I’m feeling about this diminished functionality I would probably join that action. Bose needs to fix this ASAP. Thanks.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

@Bluzman55 wrote:

Jason, I appreciate the spot you’re in, but I must request that you escalate this TuneIn fiasco to your senior management. Once this mess hits the media things will not be pretty for Bose. I also saw mention of class action lawsuit which with how I’m feeling about this diminished functionality I would probably join that action. Bose needs to fix this ASAP. Thanks.

Starting to see negative postings on review sites as well, including warnings not to buy without testing that the stations you listen to are available, which I can imagine will impact online sales coming up to Christmas.

Maybe reviews are the way to go, pust some preasure on Bose to respond and resolve, also warns other consumers of the products short comings.

Strident Supporter

For direct Url: Bose is very reactive...hummm see this in 2017:

85B565A3-469A-4695-B449-516547B10F39.png

GAJ
Quiet Contributor

Hi Jason. I have only managed to save two radio stations in to preset but only one station will play. It makes no difference if I try to go to the station using the App or the remote, it will not play so I have one active radio station. I am in Brisbane, Australia and I'm looking for 97.3 and SmoothFM and can't find either. I found them a few days ago but at that time they would not save to presets. To say I'm unhappy with the changes you have made is an understatement!

Strident Supporter

Do you mean these two

Screenshot_20181124-135041.pngScreenshot_20181124-135023.png

I found them under By Location -> Australasia -> Australaia -> Queensland -> Brisbane

mli
Silent Starter

Same issues here, a real disgrace!

Give us back what we paid for ASAP.

Audible Advocate

And give us pleas a commercial free edition!! I payed a lot for your stuff!!