Highlighted
Sofa080898
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Re: 11/27 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Bonsoir, 

1ere connexion ce soir sur mon premier appareil Bose... peu de radio belge et aucune de la rtbf....

Quelles solutions proposez-vous à tous vos membres qui regrettent ce changement ?

D'autres parts, pourquoi imposer l'abonnement spotify pour pouvoir enregistrer une playlist  ? 

Vous obligez alors de passer par le Bluetooth, ce qui est moins pratique. De plus sauf erreur, vous ne spécifiez pas dans vos argumentaires de vente cette obligation de Premium.

Merci de votre feed back.

Highlighted
SteveDos
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Hi 

thanks for the feedback. Essentially I am lazy and just wanted to hit a preset and listen!

i have some good apps on my iPad for radio (simple radio and myTuner radio) that work very well and give me access to all the stations I need. The Bose solution has fundamentally changed causing me to use apps and link to a speaker to listen to a radio station, I could already do that with a Bluetooth speaker (and yes I have a Bose one or several) the selling point for soundtouch has now gone and I have some very expensive mains powered Bluetooth speakers!

Steve

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello SimonHP,

Thank you for posting.

The update was cloud-based so it will not reflect in your SoundTouch app or systems like a traditional SoundTouch update would.

If you are still experiencing a delay issue, please force close and reopen your SoundTouch application and if the problem is still occurring let us know the station details HERE.

I know this has been frustrating but we're hear to help.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Markus94
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

KYXY 96.5 is gone with your latest update. Tune.In does not cary this and many other stations.

With this - I am sorry to say - the 3 soundtouches I own have become a lot less usefull. Not a good move Bose...

Highlighted
Amasih
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the updates, however, the issue of missing stations has still not been addressed.

Cant you just front-up and tell us if anything is in happening on them or we should just move on with our lives.

People can decide if they still want to stick to their Soundtouch systems or otherwise.

Abhishek

Highlighted
Sofa080898
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Pure fm 

Vivacité Liège ( vivacité hainaut est disponible)

Vous ne répondez pas à la question sur le sujet Premium sportif.

Merci de votre aide.... les internautes sont furieux apparemment...

Highlighted
Martin Brtek
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

Hi,

radio station "CRo Dvojka" is full functional in TuneIn (by phone or PC), but Bose SoundTouch screen writes "HMM..  ...(3104)".

Please, can you repair it?

Thank you

Highlighted
Ansky26WS
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

I am trying to find WFAN 101.9 FM in New York Coty, it’s sports talk radio. It’s an Entercom/CBS station. Why can’t I find it?! This is terrible.
Highlighted
SimonHP
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 6, 2016

Thank you for that.

I posted many days ago about the stations that I have no longer got access to. I have had no response whether these stations will be added, nor when they will be added. I think the vast majority of the frustration that I am seeing on the forum is the lack of direct feedback that required stations will be added, and when that will be. If you are proactive with feedback, then customers are usually more tolerant, if you do not communicate well, the customers get very, very frustrated. That is what you are seeing.

Regards

Simon

Nadia1981
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

Are these moderator actually reading the comments?

People have listed station after station not available through TuneIn and it is well known that TuneIn has not been adding new stations for over a year now.

Do us all a favour and at least be honest so we can move on and either accept things as they are or get a replacement for these expensive bluetooth speakers Soundtouch has become with this up(down)grade.