Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Agree, we should be given a full refund!!!!!

I’m in Canada. When I bought my soundtech 10 almost 2 years ago terribly disappointed that amazon music did not work ... even though I was told by retailer and your www that it would! I hung in when I found out I could play internet radio which has better selection than Tunein. NOW I discover internet radio NO longer available and Bose has still NOT permitted amazon music for us in Canada even though I have a prime membership. This deletion of internet radio basically renders this Soundtech 10 useless!!! What a waste of $. I will not buy Bose in the future nor recommend Bose to any friend or family member. Why you would ever take something away when NOT permitting use of amazon music is beyond me!!!!!!! Tunein is so basic, so ad heavy, such poor quality, so streaming inconsistent it’s like am radio! Why buy Bose if you want to listen to tin can broadcasts????? Terribly disappointed!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2018

Agree!  And allow Amazon Music, we paid for a prime sub for a reason and Amazon is blaming Bose for this problem!!!!

I’m in Canada. When I bought my soundtech 10 almost 2 years ago terribly disappointed that amazon music did not work ... even though I was told by retailer and your www that it would! I hung in when I found out I could play internet radio which has better selection than Tunein. NOW I discover internet radio NO longer available and Bose has still NOT permitted amazon music for us in Canada even though I have a prime membership. This deletion of internet radio basically renders this Soundtech 10 useless!!! What a waste of $. I will not buy Bose in the future nor recommend Bose to any friend or family member. Why you would ever take something away when NOT permitting use of amazon music is beyond me!!!!!!! Tunein is so basic, so ad heavy, such poor quality, so streaming inconsistent it’s like am radio! Why buy Bose if you want to listen to tin can broadcasts????? Terribly disappointed!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2017

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

please publish the list of stations for which you expect to update. I would like to make sure that Czech Radios - Radiozurnal etc. are among them. Thanks
(Please add support for iTunes Music...)
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2017

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Still waiting for Radio Misterium and Radio Misterium 2 from spain....

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

Hi,

Just wanted to remind Bose and Tunein that KYW 1060 / CBS Philly is a major news radio station in Philadelphia - I just want to hear the news and weather once in a while - but Tunein does not carry the station.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2018

Add KPCC to you list.  Thanks...

Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2018

I still cannot find stations I used to listen to on vtune, and why do I get all the US stations when I search instead of UK stations ??  I have already mentioned that I live in the UK.......TWICE.  And as for Bose saying they won’t refund because the item is not faulty is b******t.  Internet Radio has become unusable for some customers which deems the hardware as being “Unsatisfactory” and not being able to provide a feature that it used to be able to do.  Again Bose, I don’t want to listen to US radio stations, I want UK stations.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2018

Hi ,

I am in Australia and very disapponted with the change to TuneIn. My Soundtouch has needed to be tuned in almost on every use.

Missing stations :  107.7 The Bone KSAN-FM in San Francisco.

Other issues - pretty much any US radion station I try to tune intousing TuneIn doesn't work - it eventually just gives a message 'Hmm.. we cant play that right now. Pleasetry again later.(3013).

Very disappointing indeed. The old internet radio was great !

Frank.

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

Not sure why we can't get an answer to these questions, so asking again.  Others have asked for this as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi @Joel_D

How long can we expect to wait until our stattion request is added to TuneIn?

Could you please let us know if we'll be notified if our station request can't be added?

Thanks,

Eric

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2018

When TuneIn replaced internet radio on Bose Sound Touch software, I can no longer pick up WPSU Penn State Radio station WPSU 90.1 FM.

Please restore radio station WPSU FM 90.1      Penn State to TuneIn.

WPSU Penn State
238 Outreach Building
100 Innovation Boulevard
University Park, PA 16802